In this month long mentorship the artist will be mentored on how to improve the standard of design and presentation within their own hardsurface art, for games, cinematics and film alike.
We will start the mentorship by discussing your ambitions, we will take a look at your current standard of work and tailor the mentorship to your needs. Once we’ve figured out your goals for the mentorship we can look at ways in which to not only improve your hardsurface and design skills but also to ensure you’re presenting it in a way that does justice to your work.
We will cover modelling and shader techniques that can help to speed up and also improve your art, we will cover render and compositing techniques that will help to improve your overall images and we will also spend time talking about design principals to make sure there’s strong composition and readability in your prop or environment work.
- Duration - 1 Month
- Feedback - 4 One On One Calls + Discord Community
- Skill Level - Beginner To Advanced
- Prerequisites - Knowledge of 3D Modeling / Texturing / Rendering
- Hardsurface Modeling
- Design / Composition
- Game Asset Production
- Real Time / Offline Rendering
- Presentation & Compositing Techniques
- Modo / Similar Modeling Package
- Substance Painter
- Unreal Engine 4 / Marmoset Toolbag
- Offline Renderer