Environment Art Mentorship
In this month long Mentorship, the artist will be mentored on how to create Artistic, Soulful & Powerful Environment Art with a focus on how to achieve greater artistic results focusing on core art skills and nifty tech tricks. The perfect opportunity to learn what you need to grow both artistically and technically.
You’ll be guided through everything related to the creation of beautiful environments using modern industry-standard workflows.. But depending on your skillset & goals we will specifically go through planning an environment, modeling, uv-layout, texturing, color/composition theory, lighting, set dressing & how to use shaders to improve your art.
By the end of the Mentorship the artist will have a greater understanding in color & composition principles, how to plan the production of assets & environments but also become more knowledgeable in all areas regarding 3d art production for modern AAA or Indie Games.
Using Unreal Engine 4, you will learn how to create more beautiful environments.
- Duration - 1 Month
- Feedback - 4 One On One Calls + Discord Community
- Skill Level - Beginner To Advanced
- Prerequisites - Some knowledge of modeling principles, Unreal Engine 4, Photoshop
- Color Theory, Composition Theory & Lighting
- Realistic & Stylized Environment Building
- Modular Mesh Workflows, Foliage Creation, Texture Workflows
- Blockouts to Finished Environments for Portfolio & Games
- Game-Ready Meshes & Shader Creation
- Modo / Maya / 3D Studio Max
- Substance Designer & Painter
- ZBrush / Mudbox
- Unreal Engine 4 / Marmoset Toolbag
- World Machine & World Creator