Environment Art Mentorship
In this month long Mentorship, the artist will be mentored on how to approach World Building from a technically proficient manner as well as with an emphasis on storytelling.
Through breaking down reference or concept art into pieces the artist can create a manageable plan of attack. From there the artist will begin the process of creating their environment. Along the way, the Mentor will help guide the artist on approaching all aspects of World Building. Specifically creating interior / exterior environments using modular workflows, efficient modeling & UV techniques, set dressing, and environmental storytelling.
At the end of the mentorship the artist will have explored workflow concepts and tools used by current AAA artists to create high quality art assets. Using Marmoset Toolbag and Unreal Engine 4, you will learn how to take your art assets and create eye catching renders and presentation layouts to make your work standout on ArtStation and social media.
- Duration - 1 Month
- Feedback - 4 One On One Calls + Discord Community
- Skill Level - Beginner To Advanced
- Prerequisites - Some knowledge of modeling, Unreal Engine 4, ZBrush
- Designer Blockout to Finished Environment
- Modular Mesh + Foliage Creation + Texture Workflows
- Environmental Storytelling
- 3DS Max + Zbrush + Substance Designer & Painter
- Scene Assembly in Unreal Engine
- Marmoset Rendering
- Maya / 3D Studio Max
- Unreal Engine 4
- Substance Painter
- Marmoset Toolbag